2 - 5years Bengaluru / Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad / Secunderabad,Noida,Pune,Indore,Jaipur,Siliguri
Skill : Selling Techniques,Garment Retailing
Job Description :
Specific skills required:
· Proven successful experience as a retail manager
· Powerful leading skills and business orientation
· Customer management skills
· Customer Service Skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
· Preference to Local language known with must Hindi & English,
· Team management,
Job Role/ Responsibilities:
· The store manager is responsible for maintaining the overall image of the store.
· Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· The store manager is responsible for maintaining the overall image of the store. It is his duty to sensibly display the merchandise so that it immediately catches the attention of the customers. The store manager must ensure that his store meets the expectations of the customers and lives up to its predefined brand image.
· He must ensure:
o The store is kept clean
o Shelves and racks are properly stocked and products do not fall off the shelves.
o Mannequins are kept at the right place to attract the customers into the store and rotated frequently.
o The merchandise should be according to the season as well as the latest trends.
o The store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambiance to the customers.
o The signage displaying the name and logo of the store is installed at the right place and view able to all.
· One of the major responsibilities of the store manager is to make the customers feel safe and comfortable in the store. It is his key responsibility to make sure that the customer leaves the store with a pleasant smile.
· He is responsible for managing the assets of the store. The security and safety of the store is his responsibility. The store manager must ensure that sufficient inventory is available at the store to avoid being “out of stock”.
· Studying trends
· He along with his subordinates are responsible for planning, managing profit and loss, handling cash at the store as well as collating daily sales as well as other necessary reports.
· The store manager must make sure his store is meeting the targets and earning profits. He is responsible for the smooth and effective functioning of the store.
· He must ensure that the store is free from pilferage.
· Developing business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
· Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
Other Details :
Department: Production / Maintenance / Service
Industry : Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Roles : Store Manager,Store Keeper
Recruiter Details :
Company Name : Wings lifestyles
Company Description :
Email : email@example.com