Terms/Policies & Conditions
Disclaimer: Career Panels is a Resume, Training and Assessment and Job Assistance Services Provider. Although We Helped Several Candidates to Get a Better Platform from market but we Do Not provide Job Guarantee or Interview Scheduling.
Welcome to Careerpanels.com, the No.1 Job Career Site, providing free services to the job seekers. It is owned and managed by Agnos Business Solutions Pvt Ltd. We cater to almost all the requirements for Recruiter, Candidate, Teachers, Learners, & Database Services. Since the nascent phase, we had always considered "CUSTOMER A KING" and owing to our meticulous follow up of the same, we have a long list of satisfied customers boosting our backs.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- AGREEMENT: is defined as the completed registration form and its requisite attachment(s) and the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to be have executed at New Delhi.
- COMPANY: is defined as Agnos Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company and having its office at 508, 5th floor Sethi bhawan Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi-110008, which owns Careerpanels.com.
- DATE OF ACTIVATION: is defined as the date specified by the Career Panels in its notice to the User either through email indicating the approval to the User's registration and permission to access the Service.
- EXPIRY DATE: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- MEMBER: is defined as an individual for any of the Services and the signatory, whose details are contained in the application form, and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- Careerpanels.com: is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.Careerpanels.com
- SERVICES: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the User at Careerpanels.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Member who wishes to post a resume to seek employment.
- A Member who wishes to secure recruitment through Careerpanels.com.
- A Member who wishes to advertise at Careerpanels.com.
- Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.Careerpanels.com and through emails.
- REGISTRATION DATA: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
Commencement of Service
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between users of the website alone.
- Careerpanels.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website of the third party. Careerpanels.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Careerpanels.com platform shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail by the user.
- Careerpanels.com reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by users using the servers maintained by Careerpanels.com to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by Careerpanels.com and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
- Users shall not spam the database maintained by Careerpanels.com or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Careerpanels.com to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
- The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Careerpanels.com assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
- The User/Subscriber/Visitor to Careerpanels.com and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Careerpanels.com. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to Careerpanels.com and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- You release and indemnify Careerpanels.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Careerpanels.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- Careerpanels.com will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorized personnel only.
- Careerpanels.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- Payments for the services offered by Careerpanels.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Careerpanels.com. Careerpanels.com offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Careerpanels.com gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Careerpanels.com undertakes no liability for free services.
- In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to Careerpanels.com or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by Agnos Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd, it should not be held responsible for the same. Careerpanels.com assumes no responsibility for such mails.
- Careerpanels.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants.
- User further represent that the products/services purchased are not for resale to others.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The Member is solely responsible for the accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Member's password and Member Username and all activities and transmission performed by the Member at Careerpanels.com.
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Career Panels
- Careerpanels.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Careerpanels.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of Careerpanels.com
Intellectual Property Rights
- All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in Careerpanels.com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
- The access to the Site does not confer upon the User any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
- The Member will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Careerpanels.com to any other Member or third party who access Careerpanels.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or Careerpanels.com network system.
- The Member will not breach on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at Careerpanels.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Careerpanels.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Careerpanels.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to Careerpanels.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company
- Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
- Career Panels reserves the right to block the membership, if member places
Objectionable Contents, including:
- Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
Multiple Profiles, including
- Only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.